Seeing double

3 May 2013

I had the opportunity to have a go at the Seeing double series at TwoPeasInABucket. In this series the Garden Girls create two projects using the same products or techniques. I had a blast and really loved making a card just after having finished a layout. It made the creating so much easier especially as I have a hard time making cards. I chose a really bright and colourful collection from Echo Park Paper. I love how it turned out especially as I adore that photo of my two little ones. You can see the video here!  


Supplies:
xxx



I am also guest designing for Stuck?Sketches an Australian sketch blog. My first layout went up today! Here is the the sketch and the layout! 



SUPPLIES:


2 comments :

Marilyn said...

Thanks for sharing your inspirations. I love the way you create your page and your layering technics are great! The process of seeing you doing the double is much enjoyable!

cat123 said...

oh !!!! une merveille de douceur !!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs