Scrappy Saturday

27 July 2013

I have been scrapping but a little less than usual as I am busy making chair covers for my dining room chairs. I'll also be painting Elouan's room next week so I have been sorting through toys and prepping the room. I am trying to work through my bucketlist of things to do this summer but as always I put too many items on it. I hope to show you the finished covers by the end of next week. 
On Tuesday I had another video up on the TwoPeas site. I jumped in for Liz Kartchner who was busy at CHA. This is the layout I created. You can see the video here
Je scrappe encore mais un peu moins car je m'occupe de ma petite maison et la déco. Cette semaine, une autre de mes vidéos se trouvait sur le site de TwoPeas. Voici la page, pour la vidéo, c'est par ici

I also found some time to play with my Scraptastic Kits. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I even got to work on my PL album and just have to finish the last week of July. One of the layouts is really colourful and the other a lot more subtle. This just goes to show how versatile the kits are. 
J'ai aussi eu un peu de temps pour jouer avec mes kits de Scraptastic. J'adore ces kits. Une des mes pages est très colorées et l'autre plus douce. 

SUPPLIES:


1 comment :

Diana Waite said...

oh my GORGEOUS work!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs