Summer Colour video 6

18 August 2013

Already number 6. Next week will be last week of my summer colour series. I'll have to think of something new for next year. I have some new things planned (still need to work them out) but I hope to talk to you about them by the end of September. I still need to work a few things out with DH. 
This week in the summer colour video I'll be talking about OMBRE. Ombre is a trend that you'll spot in a lot of different areas. It is used in home decoration, fashion, cooking and also in the world of papercrafting. What is OMBRE (or ombré)?

The shade going from light to dark can be achieved in many way with paint, gelatos, or by using patterned papers. For my layout I used strips that I coloured with my watercolours and integrated those into the design of the layout. I hope you like it. Don't forget to link up your layout/card using the inlinkz button below the video. At the end of the series I'll pick a lucky winner who'll get a fabulous prize.

Cette semaine dans mon vidéo de Summer Colour je parle de OMBRE. J'ai coloré des bandelettes de papiers avec de la couleurs aquarelle. Puis je les ai intégrées dans le design de ma page. 








 
SUPPLIES:


No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs