Video Sunday

2 March 2014

Yay, I had some time to film. I prefer to do voice overs but my microphone decided to give me a hard time. Luckily it is only two months old so I am bringing it in as it is still under warranty. Hoping it will work for the next video. If you have any questions just pop them in the comment section and I'll answer them.I used the amazing Feel Again kit from Scraptastic Kit club.

bbb
Here is a peak at the March kits at Scraptastic Kit Club:

THIS LIFE NOTED KIT:


IT'S MY LIFE KIT

IT'S MY LIFE ADD ON KIT

LOST IN MY MIND KIT

LOST IN MY MIND ADD ON KIT:

OH and check out the Wood Veneer for March:

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love how you used all the small elements to create the page design. Thanks foe inspiring me to try this out!

Стокли said...

Very interesting design.

Anonymous said...

Loved watching your process Lilith. You make it look effortless. A beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheryl:)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs