Game -jeu Bulle2scrap

18 June 2011

I have been really busy correcting exams but yesterday evening I had just abouit had enough of correcting so I decided to scrap. I made this layout for a challenge on the Bulle2scrap forum. I had to use a sketch and colour combo. Once my layout finished I then had to choose and sketch and colour combo (from 2 specific challenge blogs). I love the bright colours of my layout and those pictures of Robin are so cute (if I may say so myself).
Hier soir, j'avais vraiment envie de faire autre chose que corriger. J'ai décidé de mettre les corrections de côté et de scrapper.  J'ai fait une page pour un des challenge de Juin sur le forum Bulle2scrap. Il faut créer une page à partir d'un sketch de SCRAPIDEES et une combo de Carnet de Couleur. Voici ma page.
The sketch
Colour combo
My layout




3 comments :

Melanie said...

Love your take on the sketch, Lilith. And that pop of pink--perfect!

scrapfatima said...

une tres jolie interpretation du sketch
tres beau papier
j'aime beaucoup
bizzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pam said...

I love this so very much. Love the products you used, makes for such a happy page! I also LOVE your interpretation of the sketch! Love how you staggered the photos.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs