Hip's MAY kit is coming ...

4 June 2011

Yes, Kimberly has posted it on the Hip2Bsquare blog and it is stunning again. Have a look:
Encore un kit de merveille qui va arriver bientôt. Kimberly fait des kits très fouillés et il y a beaucoup de produits. Regarde celui de mai: 

The main kit
The embellishment kit
Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Here are some sneaks of my layouts made with the April kit. I HEART this kit and I love each and every layout I made (which is unlike me as I am usually quite critical about my work).



And last but not least two layouts with CRATE PAPER papers. The one with Elouan was on the Crate Paper blog .

Have a great weekend.

4 comments :

Melanie said...

Lilith! I saw you LO on the CP blog--congrats! It is SO fun to be spotlighted :)

Can't wait to see what your April creations look like--the peeks are amazing!

scrapfatima said...

de bien jolie page
coup de coeur pour la seconde
ta niece est trop mimi
bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

maryse said...

Comme d'habitude, je suis enthousiasmée par tes réas!

Pam said...

What a GREAT looking kit, love the bright colors!

What pretty sneaks too, can't wait to see what they look like:)

Congrats again at the Crate Paper shout out, yay!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs