Ad inspiration

9 July 2011

Pam from Happy to be scrapping (go and check out her blog, she is sooooooooooo talented) came up with a great challenge over on the scrapbooknook forum. I immediately fell for this advertisement. I used the July Nook kit. I just love those kits. Thanks Pam for the challenge as I really love my layout.
Pam (Happy to be scrapping, allez y faire un tour) nous a proposé sur le forum SCRAPBOOKNOOK de nous inspirer de publicités. J'ai choisis celle-ci. Ma page a été faite avec le kit du scrapbooknook de Juillet. J'adore ces kits!

3 comments :

Pauline Dehouck said...

J'adooooore !!! C'est superbe !

Migui said...

Elle es trop belle ta page, j'adoorreeeee !!!
Bisous

Pam said...

You are very sweet Lilith, and you are making me blush. I just love your take on the ad and LOVE what you did with the kit:)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs