So many goodies !

19 January 2012

CHA 2012 is just around the corner and I am really loving all the sneaks. American Crafts has some amazing lines. Love the New Dear Lizzy line and Amy Tangerine is fantastic as well and all the other new collections look fabulous. Have a look:

FRESH SQUEEZED
What about Gardenia:

 with these thickers !!

There is more just check out the American Crafts blog.

From the Dear Lizzy line, I have my eyes set on this:
And I want these Amy Tangerine stamps:
Crate Paper has also done it again. I love everything. Look at all the yummy goodies from the STORYTELLER line!
And the papers are to die for!
For more hop over to the Crate Paper blog.

Love seeing all the new releases and I have lots of ideas brewing! Which are your favourites? Happy Thursday!

2 comments :

So.Creative said...

Coucou Lilith!!
Tout ça donne envie de plonger dans un achat de foliiiiie!!! ça promet toutes ces nouveautés pas vrai?!hihi^^ Est-ce que tu part au CHA?
Bisous!!
So.

So.Creative said...

oups "pars au CHA"^^

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs