Sassafras

26 June 2012

For my Project Life I'm mainly using Sassafras products. I got one of their boxes a few months back and am so happy I did. While I was picking and choosing for PL I came across papers I just LOVE. The patterned paper here in the background is one of them. Wish I had more!!!!! So even though I have plenty of assignments waiting for me I just had to make this layout, just for fun. Using thread again. It comes and goes in phases.
J'adorait Sassafras et en faisant mon project life je suis tombĂ©e sur des papiers que j'adore. J'ai fait cette page pour le plaisir. 




As you can see I am doodling quite a bit on this one. Just fits with the papers! Oh Did you notice the badge. It is one of Sasha Farina's badges. Check her Etsy shop out because there are novelties and I'm sure you'll love them! 

12 comments :

Unknown said...

Elle est trop jolie :)

Dani Donner said...

That picture is priceless!!! Great page!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous layout!!

Anonymous said...

Supercute!

Sasha Farina said...

oh Lilith!! This one is so precious!! Love love love!!! You rock, my friend! <3

Christa said...

Awesome page!

yolande k said...

Une page magnifique, j'adore et ta photo de tes loulous est magnifique...
Bises

sophie said...

lovely colors! love the doodling! I could not do that on my pages! it requires talent i don't have!

Isil {Nath} said...

Ooooooh j'adore !!!!!
Une pure merveille !
Bises,

Monique Liedtke said...

Amazing!! Ik vind je creaties echt PRACHTIG!! Heerlijk hoor, als je zo kan scrappen!!

Jessy Christopher said...

That is just so divine!! Love the layering!

az said...

What a lovely page,Lilith!!!I love it.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs