SwissGirlDesigns

19 August 2012

It is Sunday and that means the SGD DT girls are sharing more projects using Rahel's stamps. You can check out Janna's and Nina's projects on the SDG blog here. Today's post was all about focussing on the colours teal and yellow. I decided to go with a bright version of these colours and dug into my Sass stash again. I hardly ever use flowers on my layouts but decided to use the Sassafras ones. I really love the colours but overall I am not that pleased with this layout and I am sure it is because of the flowers. Well, done is done and it is another memory that is recorded. The photo is of Robin running around deciding where we should go on one of our many walks. He is a funny little fellow. 
Dimanche, signifie une page SGD. Vous pouvez admirer les pages de Janna et Nina ici (des pures merveilles!!). J'ai opté pour des couleurs vives et j'aime le rendu des gelatos sur ma page. Pour une fois j'ai mis des fleurs mais je ne suis pas convaincue! Une page "boffe" pour moi mais c'est un moment immortalisé! Robin qui est sur la photo adore la page et c'est le principal! 





SUPPLIES:



4 comments :

Unknown said...

I like you page Liltih! The colours are great and I really enjoy the way you've coloured in some of the flowers. I know the feeling of not being too happy with a page. Every now and then I do a re-work.

Debbie P said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the flowers! It's funny, it seems like every time you say your not that thrilled with your page, it ends up being one of my favs!!! I love it!

zenevak said...

Just love your free and easy style! You always have great layouts. You a real inspiration. The colours are great...I think I'm going to get some gelatos! I love your sense of colour and design.

Natali said...

wonderful colors ! this page is so refreshing ! I love it !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs