Free cut file &

29 November 2012

a layout! I am working with the last bits of the Scraptastic November kit, waiting impatiently for the December kit to arrive.  I chose ALL OF THE LIGHTS! Here is a peek! I LOVE it!!!
Une petite page avec ce qui me reste du kit de Novembre de Scraptastic! Voici un aperçu de celui décembre que j'attends avec impatience!


Here is the layout I created with the November When Skies are Grey kit. At the bottom of this post you'll find a link to the cut file I created. Have fun using it.
Le fichier de découpe  que j'ai créé se trouve en bas de ce poste. Cliquez et téléchargez!












Life frame. Click on the image. 



SUPPLIES:


15 comments :

Scrapthat said...

Thank you for the file Lilith! :D

deb duty said...

Thanks so much for the fun shape! Love the bright colors in your sneak and all the details in your layout. I hope I get a chance to scrap today because you are definitely inspiring me to do so!

Jen said...

gorgeous as always!! :)

Andrea said...

beautiful page!

mk said...

Love the layers, Lilith! Thanks for the file too!

Maria said...

Lovely layout, as always so inspiring!

Elle The Heiress said...

I love all the layers!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE it. seriously! ;) thanks for the shape!

Lou said...

wonderful! x

laura said...

What a lovely layout. I just get lost looking at all the wonderful layers and diecuts you use on your layouts. So inspiring.

cat123 said...

une sublime page, comme d'habitude, merci pour ce fichier !!!!! j'ai hâte de l'utiliser !!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous layout and thank you!!!!

Rose said...

beautiful layout and thanks for the cut file :)

elpimpi said...

AMAZING LO! I just LOVE the details!!! :-)

MARIAN said...

MERCI, c'est très gentil, très jolie page!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs