Misting video

27 November 2012

Sometime ago, Wendy asked me how I went about creating the background of an ILS  layout in this post.   Well here is a small tutorial  I made for ILS showing the technique. Misting is one of those techniques where you have to go with the flow and sometimes accept that it won't be perfect or as expected. I hope you enjoy the video and that you feel inspired to have a go. I used a mask I created myself with my cameo. Have a wonderful day and see you soon. 
Il y a quelques temps Wendy m'a demandé comment j'avais créé le fond de page de la page LOVE THIS . Voici une petite vidéo faite pour ILS qui montre la procédure utilisée.







SUPPLIES:









9 comments :

g said...

I absolutely loved watching your process, Lilith! Thanks so much for sharing your video! BEAUTIFUL page!

g

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is gorgeous, Lilith! Such a sweet photo.

Natalie Stewart said...

I love the mask that you created. And I am so inspired by how you really embrace the "scrap" in scrapbooking! Sometimes (especially with kit subscriptions) it is so easy to just grab a new piece of paper and forget about those perfectly fine scraps of paper. Thank you for your tutorial.

fee clochette said...

Je reste une grande fan de ton scrap .. même si je ne laisse pas toujours un commentaire ...

Bravo et merci pour ton partage
La fée

PS merci pour ton vote sur ma carte ;)

scraphonie said...

Super idée d'utiliser les découpes comme mark.. et très très jolie page

Anski said...

Awesome video and beautiful page!

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Another great video! I love it!

Lou said...

i loved seeing how you pull a page together..wonderful work x

Tamika said...

I like the orange misted triangles! Great work!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs