November guest design spot

1 November 2012

I was over the moon when Jenni from Elle's Studio contacted me asking if I wanted to guest design for them. They have amazing products and I couldn't refuse. I had sooooo much fun creating. Here is one of the layouts I made. I'll be showing the other two later on this week! I played with the Number It stamp and stamped the numbers 1 to 3 onto the vellum. The tags are awesome and I used them as part of the layering.
J'ai été ravie quand Jenni de Elle's Studio m'a contacté pour demander si je voulais être l'invitée du mois de novembre! Je ne pouvais pas refuser car j'adore les produits!!! Voici une première page faite avec les tampons chiffres NUMBER IT et quelques tags! 




SUPPLIES:



7 comments :

Jenni said...

Your layouts are incredible Lilith. We are so thrilled to have you as our guest this month! xo

deb duty said...

This is beautiful! Love how you used that paper for the border across the top!

Meghann Andrew said...

So soft and pretty, but with those pops of yellow! Beautiful!

Tamika said...

Such a pretty layout I like the vellum pieces if that's what they are!

Diana Waite said...

this is AWESOMELY AMAZING!! SO fun to see you in the gallery RIGHT next to me! :)

Christa said...

This is a fantastic layout! You knocked it out of the park!

Unknown said...

Love all the white on white!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs