Thankful ...

13 November 2012

Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Belgium it is a celebration I really love. We should express what we are grateful for, more often as sometimes the hustle and bustle of life is blinding and prevents us from seeing how lucky we are. I made a layout and a card for Thanksgiving week over on the AC blog. I am so thankful for my 4 boys. It isn't always easy but they have made me grow and become a better person. I am so grateful they are healthy, energetic and mischievous fellows. They make me laugh, they give me kisses, I worry about them, and I could go on. They are so special and I hope they know it.






Last but not least a THANK YOU card. One can never have enough thank you cards. There is always someone to thank. I especially want to thank all those who leave a comment. Those comments mean the world to me so THANK YOU! MERCI! DANK JE WEL! DANKE SCHÖN!  ....




11 comments :

Natalie Stewart said...

I love both of these! I especially love the subtle white embellishment of the flowers.

mk said...

Lilith, beautiful! Love how you can use such soft colors on layouts with 4 boys. amazing!

scraphonie said...

Magnifique page. J'aime ses couleurs, son design, j'aime tout :-)
quelles sont les polices utilisées pour les 2 mots thanks (carte et page) ? elles sont chouette

Elisa said...

I love this festivity as well, i'd love to celebrate in Spain, your layout is absolutely stunning :-)

Mag said...

Une page totalement magnifique... cette photo est superbe... et tu as bien raison... dans la course effrénée que nous vivons chaque jour dans nos vies, nous ne prenons pas assez le temp de savourer et être reconnaissante de toutes les joies que nous pouvons vivre...

Merci à toi de partager !

Sparklin said...

Mooie pagina.. het thema en de zachte kleuren :-)

zenevak said...

Beautiful as always!

Diana Waite said...

what a wonderful layout celebrating being a mom--GORGEOUS--GREAT card as well--LOVE it!

BlueOrchys said...

Waouhhh !! Quelles belles pages en ce moiment ! Je ne sais plus où donner de la tête ! C'est magnifique !! Bises

Carole Pillon said...

Ohhh j'adore ta carte !!! Elle est superbe !!!

Natali said...

Tes deux créations sont belles et émouvantes, Bravo Lillith !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs