Going back in time

23 December 2012

I have been looking through old photos and stumbled across some of Noé playing outside our previous house when he was 2.  At that time I didn't have a good camera. I have such a hard time scrapping these pictures now as I am not satisfied with how they look. Then I said to myself that the quality of the picture wasn't the most important thing. It is the memory, the feeling, the sentiment connected to that moment that was captured. So I scrapped the photo and I am so glad I did. 
En triant des photos, je suis tombée sur celle-ci. Une photo faite il y a 7 ans que je ne trouve pas très bonne au niveau qualité (luminosité, .....). Je ne peux rien y faire car ce n'était pas une photo numérique. J'hésite toujours à scrapper des photos dont je ne suis pas contente mais je l'ai fait car ce n'est pas celà le plus important mais le souvenir et le sentiment évoqués par l'image. Je suis contente de l'avoir scrappé. 







And just for you as it is nearly Christmas the cut file I made: ABSOLUTELY♥


5 comments :

Unknown said...

Sweet page Lilith!

Scrapthat said...

Thanks so much Lilith!
Another fabulous page!!
Hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years! :D

Françoise said...

coucou, tout simplement superbe ! j'aime bien la photo, les couleurs ne sont pas si mal ! bisette tout plein et bon Noël

zenevak said...

Fabulous page. Thankyou for the die-cut! Have a Happy Christmas!

Diana Waite said...

oh, this layout is TOTALLY fun! I LOVE it!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs