Cough Cough

11 January 2013

The Christmas holidays were not too bad but Damien was ill the first week and DH the second. Noé started last weekend and Robin too. Well, it was inevitable : Elouan and I got it too and are still battling against flu. Elouan was feeling better today and I hope that with some rest this weekend I'll be fit again by Monday. Just to brighten up this gloomy day I thought I'd post an AMERICAN CRAFTS layout. I am trying to use up the older collections before I get some of the new ones. Have you seen them????? I love all of them although I do have ONE favourite! Here is a peak of the new collections from AC (for more visit their blog!):  
Pour donner un peu de couleur en ce jour gris, quelques éléments des nouvelles collections et une petite page faite avec la collection READY SET GO de Amy Tangerine. Pour tout voir faites un tour sur leur blog.
My GIRL:

Yes Please: Amy Tangerine

Lucky Charm: dear Lizzy



I used three 4*6 photos on this layout. I attached them using washi tape and adhered the third photo to the layout. The other two are glued together.



SUPPLIES:

4 comments :

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS job! And I'm EXCITED for this line as well!

Lou said...

There is some most gorgeous stuff coming out isn't there.

Fab layout and a perfect title....x

Debbie P said...

Love your layouts! This line is amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on some! You rocked it! Hope you all get to feeling better!

Pam said...

love your layout, I finally managed to get some ready set go but I haven't cut into it yet! I love what you have created with it!

I can't wait to see what you make with the new AC lines, they are so pretty!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs