Pinned

19 August 2013

I LOVE pinterest (and if you'd like to follow me my boards are HERE: Lilith Pinterest boards) That said I also love cork boards and magnetic boards. I love hanging little notes and post-its on them. When looking through the All About A Boy kit from Scraptastic Kit Club I noticed this AWESOME cork paper and I knew I wanted to make a layout using the idea of pinning items to a board. This is how it turned out:

SUPPLIES:





I also have a fun new concept using the scraptastic kits.  Starting September I'll be doing a KILL THE KIT series for Scraptastic Kit Club. The members get to pick ONE kit and I'll use it until there is near to nothing left. I'll make at least 1 process video and another video showing all the projects and giving tips from making customs embellishments, using punches and other basic supplies. See you in September :



6 comments :

Sylvia said...

Love the layout Lilith! great use of the kit .. love the corkboard look, I love your video .. so 007 :) ... thanks for sharing

Sylvia ~

jamie said...

great layout, as always. your execution is always so amazing. and love the idea behind kill the kit! will have to follow a long for sure.
thank you for sharing.
~jamie

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Oh such a fun layout idea! Another amazing layout! Very neat video series idea. Looking forward to watching you kill the kit.:)

Ewik21 said...

great layout!! Kill the kit- will have to follow a long for sure.
Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

thankyou for the inspiration. Ive used it to create a page this morning and I've linked back to this post.heres mine:
http://lollicropbristol.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-pin-board-effect.html

Nathalie said...

What a fun concept! Love the look of your page!
The "Kill the Kit" idea is a fun one too! I bet it will be hugely popular :)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs