Fall / Autumn

1 September 2013

(NOTE: I'll be picking a winner for the Summer Video Series on Saturday 7th. Need the time to see who participated)

It is sad to say but Autumn is just around the bend. I LOVE seeing the woods turn bright orange and red and love the early morning frost that make the leaves crackle. It also means cooler temperatures which I am not such a fan of. Autumn was this month's theme for the Garden Girl Gallery at TwoPeasInABucket. Just hop over and drool over the Garden Girls amazing works of art. Each month I am blown away by their talent and often think "What I am I doing amongst these talented girls?". 

This month I decided to make a double page layout. The reason was that I had 10 photos and just loved the expression on Elouan's face on each one of them. All the photos were 4*6 so I narrowed them down to 4. Autumn collections haven't hit the stores yet or at least not in time for me to buy them so I went with what I had. While I was looking through my stash I saw that the Basic Grey Capture, Hey Boy and Carte Postale collection had lots of Fall colours. I cut out some leaves on my cameo and kept the whole design really simple. I love how the photos look on the layout. 


SUPPLIES:


4 comments :

Pam said...

Love your layout ! Lovely !

Debbie P said...

Awesome 2 page layout! Love it!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE the colors in this two pager!

sandi said...

Fabulous! Eye-catching! <3!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs