Dear Cameo

16 January 2014

I love you so. I have always been very careful when it comes to purchasing supplies for my hobby. Two years ago I saved my birthday money and got myself a cameo. I just knew it would be well loved and used. I must say I haven't a single regret. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that humming noise. I don't use it on EVERY layout but nearly on every other layout. I just love the versatility of the machine. I even tried the new stamp kit and it is such fun. Well enough said about my buddy Cameo. This week is Silhouette week on the American Crafts blog. I made two layouts. For one I used this banner cut file from Dear Lizzy which you can find in the Silhoutte online store. (LINK: Dear Lizzy Banner Silhouette Store). I enlarged and added lots of scrap ribbons from all those value packs I have.  (Note to self: you have too much ribbon). 
The second was made using the negative space leftover from another project that needed lots of leaves. I loved the paper that I didn't want to throw it away.



SUPPLIES:






5 comments :

Andrea said...

beautiful pages and a great way to use up your ribbon! That "today" is awesome!

Gina Lideros said...

these are both so gorgeous and eye catching Lilith!!~

Gina Lideros said...

these are both so gorgeous and eye catching Lilith!!~

Diana Waite said...

WONDERFULLY inspiring!!

Lisa Barton said...

Love both of these layouts - the colours & compositions are stunning :) I too cannot bear to throw scraps away - you've eased my thrifty conscience ;)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs