Bubbles

17 July 2014

It is the simplest of toys and my youngest just LOVES it. Blowing bubbles. Even I get a blast out of it. It is getting harder and harder to get pictures of my boys. They are so energetic that sometimes I can't even follow them and they don't always like me running after them with the camera. I managed to get a couple of shots of Elouan. I picked out of couple of American Crafts Dear Lizzy products and punched out circles from some Crate Paper vellum. I pretty easy layout but such fun to create. 

Supplies:



3 comments :

Unknown said...

love the movement you created in this page!

Francesca Biancon said...

very sweet!

Nance said...

I have just looked at your
site for the first time.
Beautiful artwork. I will
definitely be back again
soon.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs